A standards-based, totally transparent solution, Compress iQ reduces massive volumes of data intelligently.
It will extend the life of your existing infrastructure while dramatically improving network performance, productivity and user satisfaction and postponing costly bandwidth upgrades.
Opteq’s Compress iQ delivers the ultimate solution to ever-growing volumes of network traffic...
Compress iQ has the ability to intelligently reduce the volume of data, in an organised manner, between any two points on a network. It delivers real, tangible benefits in terms of performance and direct cost reductions to your organisation.
Compress iQ also extends the life of your existing infrastructure and postpones costly bandwidth upgrades. Through Opteq’s Compress iQ module you will increase productivity and improve user satisfaction by getting more data through your current network in an organised and controlled manner.
Compress iQ will compress data in an efficient and transparent way to save bandwidth, reduce link latency and to speed up response times.
Stretch your network to deliver real Business Benefits. Enhancing your network, building your business, Compress iQ:
- Increases network performance and postpones costly bandwidth upgrades for your company.
- Removes network congestion and increases integrity and reliability of your network.
- Selectively deployable in only those areas on the network that need it.
- Delivers a very direct Return on Investment (ROI) for your company – it is immediate, tangible and measurable.
- Increases user productivity and satisfaction as well as the performance of all your applications.
Compress iQ will measurably increase the life and efficiency of your existing network infrastructure.
Providing a dynamic solution to congested network traffic, Compress iQ:
- Provides a high speed efficient data compression engine.
- Implements selective compression between any two points in a data stream.
- Delivers maximum compression ratios whilst retaining full transparency and interoperability with the existing network.
- Eliminates tunnelling or routing.
- Constantly provides SQL database statistics and reporting.
- Automatically switches off compression if a dependent server stops compressing.
- Determines minimum compression ratios ensuring efficient CPU cycles.