Ideal for all ISP and managed service office client provisioning scenarios’ - a steal starting at £800.00
The Opteq subscriber manager is an easy to use front end to the already popular and features rich Opteq bandwidth manager. It allows one to provision new customers by automatically generating the rules required in the backend.
The subscriber manager has a next generation dashboard for ISP’s support personnel to quickly access and diagnoses customer issues. The subscriber manager comes complete with a web portal running on the bandwidth manager itself for customer access to reports on current and historical usage, throughput speeds, quota status, penalties, account suspended, speed tests to allow customers and or their agents to self diagnose many issues and thereby offload the ISP support staff with common queries.
Watch the demo video !
HD video can be downloaded (30Mbps) at http://www.opteqint.net/content/subscriber-iq-screencast
Or a compressed lower quality version can be streamed from you tube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7O60KKfigg
Subscriber Management Benefits Main Features
• High return on investment through innovative service creation capabilities
• Monitor and report on all network and subscriber traffic
• Quickly troubleshoot user issues like – why is my link slow with one click filtering showing customer protocol usage with real-time and historic breakdowns.
• Effective capacity and service planning through detailed reporting
• Detect problems in real-time and proactively troubleshoot
• Provision flexible QoS policy rules with ease
• Create and deploy competitive subscriber service plans quickly
• Accurately meter traffic for enriched billing and quota purposes
• Support OSS/BSS/Provisioning/Analysis systems with granular traffic data
Register for an online demo or free trial http://www.opteqint.net/content/request-online-demo